Beef Nawabi recipe
Beef nawabi recipe is similar to beef curry or beef madras. There is also the beef vindaloo which could be made using this recipe with just a bit of a variation like adding some paprika and spices and using a bit lesser tomato.
- 4 tablespoons ground coriander
- 3 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 6 tablespoons Vegetable Or canola 0r sunflower oil
- 700 grams Beef Chunks Cut and Cubed
- 2 Tomatoes & 1 Can Crushed tomatoes
- 1 or 2 Cut chilli
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard seeds
steamed basmati rice, raita and mint leaves, to serve
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over low heat.Add Spices (1 cinamon sticks , 1casia sticks , 4 cardamon , 4 bay leaves , 4 cloves, ) fry for 5 minutes until golden. Add 4 chopped medium onions fry until golden brown.Add crushed pepper, garlic, ginger to the onions frying and stir and let cook further.
- Add the chopped beef to the onions . Cook, stirring, for 10 to 20 minutes, or until browned and Cover the dish to let beef cook in own juices for some time. Open the dish if too much gravy formed cook with open dish for some time stirring it to reduce gravy.
- Now add all the spice powders ( corrriander powder ,chilli powder,tumeric powder, 1 teaspoon garam masala , cummin powder , 3 teaspoons salt )and mix well. Stir for a couple of minutes letting it setle into the beef. Then Reduce heat to medium, cover dish and let it cook for another 5 to 10 minutes stirring inbetween so that beef does not stick to bottom of dish .
- Now add the crushed tomatoes can and also the cut tomatoes and stir well . Let it cook for another 15 minutes or so stirring and checking the dish inbetween or until beef is tender.
Beef Curry Recipe Video - Free videos are just a click away
Notes & tips
To make Beef vindaloo , You can add Hot Madras curry paste or paprika to make it more spicy or to check out another good authentic vindaloo recipe go here pachakam recipe website
Recomended beef recipeesTags: Curry Beef Nawabi Indian Cooking Chef Recepe Preparation Curri Beif Vindaloo India Chief Jalfrezi
Curry Powder 1/2 tsp ginger powder 1/4 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp cinnamon 1/4 tsp cloves 1/2 tsp cardomon pods 1 tsp tumeric 3 birdseye chillis (Blend all
Indonesian Beef Curry recipe - Best Recipes
A recipe for Indonesian Beef Curry at Best Recipes. Tasty curry that can be made as hot or as mild as you like!
www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipe/Indonesian-Beef-Curry-L941.html - 17k -