Here is a Nice Indian dish(
Tandoori Chicken Drumsticks with Curried Lentils, Cucumber and Yogurt)
cooked gourmet fine dining style at the master chef series episode recently.
Ingredients30gr (2 Tbsp) Tandoori Spice powder ( OR 2 tsp garlic salt , 1 tsp cayenne pepper , 2 tsp coriander , 2tsp cumin, 2 tsp ginger, 1 tsp ground cardamom , 1 tsp cinnamon)
220gr Natural full cream Yogurt
12 skinless Lilydale Chicken Drumsticks
60mls (4 Tbsp) extra Virgin Olive oil
Mint & Coriander Leaves for Garnish
30gr (2 Tbsp) Butter
30gr eshallots, sliced
30gr (2 Tbsp) Mild Curry Powder
350gr (1 ¾ cup) Green Lentils
Salt & ground white Pepper to taste
Cucumber & Sour Cream:
1 continental Cucumber, seeded and diced
220mls (1 cup) Sour cream
½ Bunch or ½ cup Fresh chopped mint
1/4 bunch 0r ¼ cup fresh chopped coriander
Juice of ½ Lemon
Sea Salt & Cracked black pepper to taste
1. Place the chicken drumsticks into a bowl and add the yogurt, Tandoori spice or paste and a little of the olive oil and mix together until well mixed and let marinate 2 hours.
2. Heat a pan and add some olive oil and brown chicken drum sticks on both sides and then roast in a pre heated oven at 180°C for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is fully
cooked in centre this will depend on thickness.
3. While the chicken is cooking, prepare the Lentils: heat sauce pan with a little olive oil, add shallots and sauté, then add the curry powder and fry for few seconds, add the
lentils and stir well, cover the lentils with water add butter, and cover, simmer gently till tender, about 15-20 minutes, then season.
4. Cut the cucumber into Fine dice, place in a bowl and mix in the Sour cream, chopped mint & coriander, lemon juice, sea salt & Black pepper, mix.
5. Finally spoon a generous portion of the cooked lentils into the centre of plate, place 2 of the drumsticks on top, spoon some of the cucumber and sour cream on the side
Here is the PDF Recipe file for Tandoori Chicken Drumsticks With lentil – >> Tandoori Chicken Drumsticks with Curried Lentils, Cucumber and
Eggplant with Coconut Curry Sauce and Ling in Malaysian Broth ...
... Eggplant with Coconut Curry Sauce and Ling in Malaysian Broth. Segment:
Malaysian Fish Curry - MasterChef Australia on TEN [PDF] Malaysian Fish Curry
... Malaysian Fish Curry. ... Preparation: 20 mins. Cooking: 25 mins. 1. Combine the curry paste, stock and coconut milk in a deep wok or saucepan and bring to the boil
WATCH the semi final MASTERCHEF AUSTRALIA EPISODE >> HERE