Its called the Nandos chicken liver meal.
Nando’s PERI-PERI Chicken Livers
And “Nando's PERi-PERi Sauce” (Optional)
500g Chicken Livers
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Seasoning Salt
2 tsp Paprika
1 Large Onion (chopped)
2 Cloves Garlic (chopped)
8 tbsp White Wine
1 Bay Leaf
1 pinch Cumin
1. Clean, Trim and wash livers.
2. Place the butter and olive oil in a frying pan.
3. Add livers and spices, and fry until just brown.
4. Add onions and garlic, and cook for a few minutes.
5. Add bay leaves and wine, and simmer over low heat for 5-8 minutes.
6. Adjust seasoning and add Nando's Hot or Medium PERi-PERi Sauce as required